View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

[QUOTE=a9127;266816]Yes. It's hard to believe there was life without it. Smartphones too. One had to be more, umm... "creative." I used to take my mom’s Sears catalog upstairs just to look at the models.

I still remember her. She had a very short blue nightgown on and great legs. She was standing with her head back and her hand looked like it was brushing her hair. Her legs were apart. Afterward I was so scared that I might have come on my mom's catalog... Death would have been the result. God, I didn’t realize my memory was that good…

Jean Shrimpton’s modeling career predates me by at least several years! If I had known of her I probably would have cut those pages out and put them on the wall of my room. My biggest “crushes” in the 80’s were Christie Brinkley, Heather Thomas, Nancy Wilson, and Debbie Gibson (the 80's "Hannah Montana" LOL). I got to meet Heather at something I went to with my dad. Maybe ’87 or ’88. This was long after “Fall Guy.” She was super sweet and I was totally in awe of her. I still have the autographed pic. I’m sure she thought a certain 7 or 8 year old was quite the precocious little shit…

The period from maybe the forties through the eighties is perhaps the “great” era of glamour. Maybe that’s why we enjoy so many of the drag queens—they bring back the femininity and sexuality of that time. [/QUOTE]

It is about time that someone liked the glam of the eighties too. I am a little too young for the forties but I learned to play guitar in the eighties just to wear the makeup and the clothing for an excuse. I still play hair metal. Does anyone remember how pretty Vince Neil was on the jacket of Shout at the Devil? Hell the song Dude Looks Like a Lady by Aerosmith was written about Vince Neil. What about all the members of Poison when Looked What the Cat Dragged in was released on the jacket? I was in my teens and albums like that and bands like that made me want to learn and play in a band. Teased hair with too much hair spray and over the top makeup and high heels and tight pants and tops. The forties was very glam but the women were fem and the men were masculine, the eighties opened the door for a lot more. I am glad I lived those times because it was a way to express without too much BS involved. I remember buying makeup at department stores in Little Rock and getting a look and just saying I was in a band and all was good. It was the same with the hair at a salon when I wanted bottle blonde.

I am probably a little older than you because I was doing my deal in Hollywood in '87 and '88 couch surfing, starving and praying for a gig at the "Whiskey". We were a little after our time though.

But when it comes between Debbie Gibson and Tiffany I always though Tiffany was a little better looking and kind of like most girls I grew up around. Debbie Gibson seemed a little more preppie. But I really didn't listen to that kind of music though. I was still ACDC, Poison, Sabbath, Motley Crue, and others that was a little harder driving.

Just my one and half cents worth.