View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cannibal has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
You have a very interesting mind. I relate to some of the things you have to say. I love "eating " pussey, I like the feeling of giving pleasure which is desired and needed by my partner. To give a women multiple orgasms is my greatest desire. This desire has recently trans-ferred to shemales. I have an intense desire to pleasure a shemale. I would gladly forgo my own sensual pleasure in order to pleasure her. However, I would love to have my penis sucked and I also fantasize about that. Also, I am excited by shemales that produce milk from their breasts, I would love to suck those titties and drink their delicious shemale milk, yummm!
So, as you can see, perhaps you are not as weird as you think you are, we are all weird.
No, according to what you said you are not weird. Those desires are standard, if you ask me (do and receive oral sex, etc). Out of the norm would be to be fixated in just on side of the play (giving sensations), like me. So I expect people to relate to some of what I say, but not only to that.

When my friends talk about sex, for example, how they conquered some girl and made her cum all night till she couldn't anymore (whether they are telling the truth or not), I relate to that. But things change when they describe other regular (for them) sex acts, like getting blowjobs, handjobs, cumming in general and getting consumed. That's when they start loosing their masculinity (strengh) to my eyes. When they call their cock "lollipop",
"candy", etc., all their masculinity is gone. When they start moaning imitating the sex act, they are fully women.

A question: you see yourself doing what you described with feminine partners or with men to?