View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mind

Cannibal
Because of my oral fixation. I always desire to use my mouth on attractive women. Sucking, licking, etc.. For me it it represents a dominant act. And the pleasure a woman feels in being on the other end (my mouth, tongue), represents her submission. Cannibalism is just a metaphor for that, because it represents the ultimate domination. I become extremely aroused when women describe themselves using edible/drinkable terms. You should understand now why I wouldn't like my penis sucked. I guess it would be similar to the humiliation a straight guy would feel if he was penetrated.

You have a very interesting mind. I relate to some of the things you have to say. I love "eating " pussey, I like the feeling of giving pleasure which is desired and needed by my partner. To give a women multiple orgasms is my greatest desire. This desire has recently trans-ferred to shemales. I have an intense desire to pleasure a shemale. I would gladly forgo my own sensual pleasure in order to pleasure her. However, I would love to have my penis sucked and I also fantasize about that. Also, I am excited by shemales that produce milk from their breasts, I would love to suck those titties and drink their delicious shemale milk, yummm!
So, as you can see, perhaps you are not as weird as you think you are, we are all weird.