View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jolo will become famous soon enoughjolo will become famous soon enough
Arrow I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyboyJerker View Post
I really don't know cause several guys wanted me to fuck them or actually to meet each other for sexual purposes. The offered me only sucking, sucking and fucking but even with my interest to try it , I resisted. So now I think I regret trying but there's still time.
I total understand what you are saying.

I had an experience with a Transsexual women years ago that I will never forget and I started to ..... but stopped taken advantage of the situation. I sadly never saw her again.

I did not KNOW that she was a transsexual, until making out with her. I did of course notice that she was a lot taller than any other women I have had contact with and had beautiful long blonde hair, great legs and was very pretty. The friends that I was with knew, but didn't tell me, which was fine.

I didn't discover that she was a transsexual woman, until I was making out with her in her apartment. thinking, "I don't know if I can deal with this". However, my dick was rock hard, as hers was. The truth is what happened was that I was getting a virus and fever and left her apartment to go home and crash.

Jon