View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hard to come by ?

What's with this male-peformance thing ? Are you guys jealous of a woman's ability to come and come and come ? ( Actually, it doesn't apply to all women anyway ) What happens when the man goes ' off the boil ' - so to speak ? There he is, stuck with a bloody great hard-on, and weariness and boredom setting in ! ! What a turn-off for his girl ! Give me a bloke who gets turned on by turning me on any time How much more wanted can you feel from that sort of experience ! Sure I like a frenzied bonk and lust-up like most of you lot, but too many chocolates from the box and the appetite starts to pall . . . .

I'm a great believer in licking the chocolate slo-o-o-wly and lasciviously. ( With the occasional tension-reliever, of course )

Anyway, I once had a boyfriend who suffered from occasional priapism, and he said it hurt.

From the ing lady -

AML