View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Smile My wicked girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
I apologize to you for my aggressivity and violence ... :D
We all are conditioned by our personal experiences; so it's impossible to be totally objective, and that's why we often disagree. Nevertheless, i think that women are often more aggressive, rancorous and vendicative than men, but their aggressivity expresses itself in a different way ( they can act out of spite with incredible wickedness and remember the offences with terrible tenacity). You're right when you say that we all are a mix of masculinity and femininity, and nobody is fully male or female. But this fact depends on the different dosage of the hormons more than on the structure of the brain. The brain of the women is always different by the brain of the men, and the sexual fantasies depend on the brain. The sexuality of ladyboys is a "male" sexuality because their brain is still a male brain. That's why they are the best lovers. I ensure you that shemales have a stunning ability in guessing the sexual fantasies of their partners.
Well elio, i except your apology for your unacceptable aggressive behavior this time, but next time ill have to thump you!...:D

As you say we are all conditioned by our personal experiences and as i have said to you in the past, i think you have had some particularly bad experiences with girls, and most of mine have been on the whole positive.
As for vindictivness, yes thay can be very spiteful and vindictive if thay feel thay have been unfairly treated or cheated on.
But in my experience it is usually deserved and a rare occurance, i suppose its their way of paying you back rather than fighting.

On the whole i find women much less aggressive than men, and more supportive, caring and loving, whether its in their make up, the wiring of the brain, or hormones i dont know, probably something to do with helping the nurturing and rearing of babies.
Men have to be assertive, competitive and aggressive, probably stems from man being the hunter gather, which is where hormones play a huge part and we all know that large amounts of testosterone helps play a big part in that aggressiveness and men have a lot more of that than women.
a simplistic view, but i think valid.

As for the sexuality of a ladyboy i cannot argue about that as i have not the experience, yet! but as for their temperament thay have the male brain, i should imagine aggressiveness to rear its ugly head frequently, unless that is the injection of female hormone estrogen suppress that. :D

Anyway Elio, my little brain hurts now and my testosterone is telling it i need to see some pretty girls and tits and my estrogen is telling it i need to look at some lovely big cocks and balls.. so there's only on thing to do... look at some lovey ladyboys pics from all the lovey people on this forum.

By the way elio i'm going on hols for a couple of days tomorrow with my wicked, vindictive, spiteful girlfriend so please wish me luck!
If i come back phycologicly damaged i'll let you know.:D
Bye for now my friend