View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

Randolph, read the previous post to Tread, and my second post about installing win, if you have a good copy of win XP sp2 or better, with a GOOD KEY, microsoft (notice the lack of capital letter) has been cracking down on keys and many keys that should be good have been blacklisted, that beeing said, there are ways around that, the real problem is the drivers, but do not fret i can help you with that, post your cpu make & model #, or if it is a clone find the board Manufacturer and model #, and all cards too, and i will see if drivers can be found, and if they are i will post the links to them, if they are avaliable, you will have to save all the files you want to keep, pics, videos, saved web pages, real player and other downloads, your contacts, your favorites (internet explorer's and other if you have them) savegame files etc. etc. onto cd or dvd, and read the first post i entered if you haven't already.

JohnDowe.