View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Crosby is the latest phenom that comes around every once in awhile like Bobby Orr,Mike Bossy, Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemiux
but before we crown him let's see where he is after ten years, the above played great year after year over a long period of time a lot of players string together some great season then fizzle out
I have nothing agianst Crosby i like him and he is the top player today
Bobby Clarke got me watching hockey when i was a kid, Mike Bossy got me to really like the game and Wayne Gretzky made me a fan for life
Flyersfan Jen
I agree with you 100%(hence my earlier post). As other players have shown in the past(and not just in hockey either) one or two stellar seasons does not make one a Hall of Fame possibility.

I also disagree a little with what Ila said about his personality. I think that he has improved in this area and that he has become more mature(even if it by small increments) than he was when he first joined the NHL.