View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Now i need a hug as yhe Flyers lost 5-zip to the Panthers, a team in the damn NASCAR divison now i'm really depressed

Flyersfan Jen
I will give you a hug as well.

However, I think there will probably be a hugging clinic going on tonight, as it was not pretty for any of our teams!

1. Atlanta beat Toronto 6-3. Ugly, just ugly!

2. Florida beat Philadelphia 5-0. I will honestly admit that I am surprised by this score! I guess Philly got into the spiked eggnog a tad early as the Christmas break doesn't start for a few days yet.

3. Anaheim beat Boston 3-0. Out of these three games Boston was the only one that truly could have won the game had they not run into a goaltending clinic run by Hiller. He stopped 45 shots for the shutout(while Boston only gave up 25 shots).

One thing that made me happy tonight was the fact that Sidney Crosby got three more points(1 goal, 2 assists) en route to his 21 game points streak. 21 straight games with a point, that is pretty impressive! Ovechkin who?