View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

I am flabbergasted. Toronto came back from a 4-1 deficit and ended up beating Washington 5-4 in the shootout. In the shootout! Toronto won two games in a row, both via the shootout. All right, who is this team and what did they do with the Leafs that never won in the shootout...actually never mind. I prefer the team that CAN win in the shootout.

Other valid scores:

Pittsburgh beat New Jersey 2-1. After their little bit of a hot streak the Devils are having difficulty scoring goals again. Just think dauls, Toronto gets to face Pittsburgh next. *gulp!*

It looks like we have a couple of San Jose fans here, so I will place their score here as well.

San Jose beat Detroit 5-2. Thornton got only his 7th goal of the season. I remember when he used to be considered an elite goal scorer. I wonder what caused the change?