Thread: Sucking Cock
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008
rhythmic delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Actually we are very lucky here in England as there is a therapy available on the NHS where shecock crazed guys can be given treatment.
I signed on and was given two months of treatment which included two shemale nurses giving me shecock injections up my ass.
Then a good dose of she spunk medication to swallow every day for 8 weeks, a hour of 69 three times a week, mutual masturbation sessions and a daily ass and cock therapy were i had to take a big thick shecock up my ass while my cock was vigorously pumped my a large breasted shemale riding me at the same time.
Its an experimental treatment that's supposed to cure lust for shemales, so far success rates are very low and most of us tgirl lovers have to return for intensive sessions regularly and there's a very long waiting list.
Unfortunately the side effect seems to be an even more intense shecock desire and a.....wait a minute.. i think that might have been one of my shemale dreams again, .. silly me!
yeah that would just exaserbate the condition i think, but what the hell i'll give it a go. is there a number i can ring