Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Indy 500 Weekend

Memorial Day weekend in Indianapolis is totally centered around the “500.” Billed as the “Greatest Spectacle in Racing” probably a few of our members on TLB have been to it before. This Memorial Day, Bobbi and I have decided to stay at home and have a pool party and cookout with friends and just listen to the race like they did back in the “old” days. That leaves us with the rest of the weekend to be alone together. I am out for the summer and Bobbi doesn’t start her summer classes until the middle of June.

Zionsville is far enough from the Motor Speedway that there is not a lot of race traffic but still it has been very busy this week. We went shopping Friday night. There had been a line of storms expected to come through that evening and a tornado watch had been issued. We noticed the sky to the West as we headed back to her car.

“It looks pretty bad sweetie. Glad our party isn’t tonight.”

“You know we might have to spend the night in your ‘tornado shelter’ Andy” you say giggling.

“We might. Are you sure you want to?”

I look over at you. You have been working on your tan and your beautiful blonde hair has been getting longer. You are wearing tight jean shorts, a light green t-shirt and sandals. You take my hand as we walk to the car. Looking up at me with those blue eyes, you say “I love you Andy.”

“I love you too Bobbi. I wouldn’t worry about the weather. We’ll be OK.”

“I always feel safe with you. My Mom told me you stopped by their house last week. She said you and her and my Dad talked about some stuff.”

“I wanted to tell them what a wonderful daughter they have and how much I love her. Also I wanted to explain some things to them about what ‘transgender’ means and what terms to use and not to use when referring to you or any transwoman. We also talked a little about some of the issues you have to deal with—including discrimination and the threat of violence. Then your Dad told me how much he liked my Hellcat. So I took him for a ride. I kept it under 180…”

Giggling you say “Jesus Andy, I hope you didn’t overdo it. You probably scared the shit out of him. You know they really do love me they just don’t understand me totally.”

“I could tell that Bobbi when I met them. Many people are well meaning but ignorant. You are everything to them. But I just couldn’t let some of the things they said the other night go.”

“Well thanks for standing up for me Andy. I wish I had known someone like you in high-school. You know I see myself in the teenagers I counsel. That’s why I want to become a Social Worker. I really do know where they’re coming from. I want to help them.”

“You will do wonderful things with your life Bobbi. I could tell what a caring and loving person you were when we first met. That’s why I love you… Well that and I think you’re hot as fuck.”

“You are so silly Andy but thanks” you say as you kiss me.

“I had a good time talking to your Dad about college football. He really knows a lot about the game. I’m sure we’ll be watching some games together in the future.”

“Well I guess that’s all ‘guy’ stuff or ‘male bonding’ or whatever… Just kick us girls out to the kitchen I guess…” you say rolling your eyes and letting out a sigh. “Anyway, I’m glad you like my parents Andy. I know they like you. A lot.”

We load up the car and head back home. It’s only a few miles but in that short time the sky has gotten black and it is very still. When we get home we take everything inside. Our house faces West and we can see lightning out our living room windows.

“Andy this is what I’d like to do tonight” you say as you stand up on your tip toes put your arms around my neck and kiss me for the longest time. We spend several minutes going at it, our tongues all over the insides of each other’s mouths. I grab your ass through your shorts and slowly slide my hands inside. As I unzip your shorts I take your hard cock and begin to stroke it. You pull my workout shorts down and begin to slowly stroke me as well. We continue kissing and jacking each other off when suddenly you stop.

“Andy. I have a better idea. Why don’t you take me downstairs? We’ll be safe from the storm and you can do anything to me baby.”

“Anything?”

“Yes” you say breathlessly, your voice getting heavy with excitement and anticipation.

“OK. But let’s put this stuff away first.”

You start to put away the groceries but I stop you.

“I’ll take care of it Bobbi. Come here. Turn around.”

You do and I tie your hands tightly behind your back also tying your elbows. Then I proceed to suck your cock until I can tell you are about to come.

“Not yet baby. We’ve got a long night ahead of us” I say gently. Then I tie you in a kneeling position with your thighs spread way apart. I also wrap a length of soft rope around your throbbing cock. Finally I gag you.

“I’ll put this all away sweetie.” Actually, all I can think of is how great you look and how much I want to fuck you. It is as much “torture” for me to wait as it is for you…

Gently I help you up and lead you downstairs. Removing your gag, I kiss you. Then I attach wrist and ankle restraints and slowly tighten them until you are almost totally suspended. Your toes are barely touching the ground and your legs are spread so far apart.

“Do you remember when you said you would like me to fuck you while you were tied up?”

“Yeah.”

“How does this feel? Nothing hurts?”

“It feels awesome baby. God.”

I can tell you like it. You cock is incredibly hard and when I stroke it ever so lightly you moan like you need to cum. The precum is flowing. Your nipples are hard under your t-shirt and your breathing has changed. It is not air conditioned down there so your body is already covered in sweat. I will have to proceed very slowly or else you are going to cum right away.

“Bobbi, you can say ‘stop’ at any time. Also if I think something’s not right that’s it. No questions asked. I love you and would never hurt you but things can get intense.”

“I know that Andy.”

We kiss and I play with your cock. You moan and pull against your restraints. Turning a wheel, I tighten them just a little more. Then put straps around your thighs pulling them far apart. Finally I place a wide leather belt around your waist tightening it until you gasp. Then I attach it to the walls with chains.

“Is that OK Bobbi?” I ask.

“Yeah. Jesus Andy I feel like such a slut.”

“Well sometimes you are a slut but that’s OK so am I.”

“I love it Andy. God, how long are you gonna keep me like this? I want you to fuck me baby.”

“Awhile. That storm looked pretty bad. We’re safe down here. I told you this was a tornado shelter.”

Taking a knife I cut your clothes off. Soon you are totally naked. Your body looks so hot that for a second I feel like I’m going to cum. I have to relax. Kneeling down in front of you I reach around and finger your ass and then using lots of lube insert a very large rubber cock into you. As I fuck your ass with it I lick your shaft and tease the head of your throbbing cock for what seems like forever. All you can do is moan and weakly say “Christ Andy I don’t think I can take any more.”

“OK baby.”

Walking behind you I replace the rubber cock with my own. Running my hands up and down your body I concentrate on your taught stomach, your thighs, and your cock. Then as I begin to fuck you I gently massage and pinch your nipples. My strokes are steady and regular. Gradually I pick up the pace.

Your breathing changes and I can feel the tension build in your body. My own orgasm is building but I want you to come first. I know you’ve never done anything like this before and I want it to be something good that you’ll always remember. You had told me when we first met you had been with someone who hurt you physically. Personally, I would like to kill the motherfucker. What a piece of shit.

You and I have something very special between us. There’s only ever been one other person I felt like this about and that was a long time ago. I can tell there’s no turning back for me so I begin to jack you off rapidly. You pull hard against the straps and I can feel your cock pulsing. A second later I shoot my load into you. It’s been a couple of days since we had sex so we make a real mess. My cum runs down your legs and you shoot your load several feet onto some of my weight equipment.

Exhausted you go limp and say “Fuck Andy, I’ve never felt anything like that. God…”

Still inside you I run my hands through your hair then hold you tightly. My arms wrapped around you. You turn around as best you can and we share a very long kiss.

“I love you Bobbi.”

“I love you too Andy.”

After undoing your straps we head upstairs to our bedroom and climb into bed together. The storms are still going on outside. We talk for a while. You look at me, smile, then giggling slightly, kiss me gently. “That was awesome. Goodnight sweetie...” you say before you drift off to sleep.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 05-31-2017 at 11:54 PM.