View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowman View Post
I was the same way. Its totally normal but you do become more comfortable over time.
Sure, we have probably all experienced post-orgasmic regrets... how ever, if it consistantly is when with a transsexual woman, a pattern is emerging that should be taken seriously. I never had any such feelings when with a T-girl. I had it on other occasions, though.

My point is pretty straight-forward, and I sense that the initial poster has a problem with his attraction to T-girls that he needs to deal with before engaging in further sex with them - both for his and her sake.

It cannot just be explained away as a matter of no consequences.

Unless we're talking of pro-girls here (hard as it sounds, since they have feelings as every one else - but they chose a path) I totally believe that we socalled T-girl lovers have a particular obligation to honesty - to our partners and to our selves.

Transsexual women again and again meet emotional disappointment, so the least we men can do is to at least know our selves before we engage in intimate activities with the ladies.

Peace!

H