View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

silent_orchestra is on a distinguished road

I'm really into anal stimulation...I've got some of your everyday normal dildos and vibs...but my favorite thing is my wide selection of anal plugs...from tiny little ones, to huge ones...the biggest is I think 6inches wide (I can take the whole thing in my ass....I've got a 4 inch wide in now) I love fisting and enemas. I usually have a medium sized plug in my ass every day all day...you wouldn't believe how horny you will be at the end of the day. My Bf and Gf and I love to just sit in the living room and watch each other get off...It's way better than t.v.

Aside from that we've started 2 new things...Every friday we each go to the store and find something different to put inside each other...as long as it's smooth it's good.

The second thing is on saturdays we get all are friends together have a good time...and then it's the bukkake party...My Bf James, my Gf Mallory, and I sit in the middle of the floor and suck as many cocks as we can...Getting come all over your body is so amazing.