View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

I agree with you and I think we think alike except for the fact that I took the tgirl girl cock plunge and now I can't get enough. I also believe that I can have a great relationship whether it be nothing more than a friendship or lasting intimate, both physical and emotional relationship. I say this because, in the past, I have had a tgirl gf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gor Gar View Post
I've thought about this from time to time over the years, but honestly I think the reasons I like to look at t-girls now is 180 degrees different from when I first noticed the attraction so long ago that I couldn't possibly narrow it down to a single exact reason or even a list of nebulous reasons. Besides, sometimes when you analyze something too deeply you take all the fun out of it, and I certainly don't want to do that...

To give a general gist of what has gone on through my mind down through the years, I'll start by saying that it was probably a sort of "rebellion" against g-girls at first. A few bad relationships, more than a few nasty rejections, overall gold-digging pettiness and outright snottiness too many g-girls can exhibit at times, and before I knew it I found myself both loving g-girls and holding them in disdain, at least when I was a lot younger and a whole lot more mad at the world.

On top of that, I noticed that when it came to "love" or a close facsimile thereof, I never felt quite as close to g-girls on a mental or emotional level as I did with good male friends, in a brotherly, non-sexual way of course. So somehow, in my naive and testosterone-driven mind I had it figured out that t-girls would fit the need; all of the hotness of g-girls, with a stronger possibility of a better emotional connection that I could attain with male friends because they were, at least at one time, thinking like guys...

That romanticized notion has spiraled downward in flames of course, because in reality t-girls are just as capable of being emotionally distant and self-serving as any g-girl, and too often folks fall victim to the whole "the grass is always greener on the other side" mentality when they're unhappy with their current situations. People suck, period...we all have short-comings and none of us are perfect safe havens to others from cold, cruel reality, at least not at all times, and I'm just as bad as anybody else. After I stopped thinking of myself as a perpetual victim and stared hard at my own downfalls reality didn't seem as harsh any more.

Now to be fair though, I think I should mention that I'm not an "exclusive" admirer of t-girls. I probably have about 10 g-girls to every one t-girl that I like to look at and drool over, so the attraction has evolved from the silly notion of "superior alternative" to simply being one of "they can scratch the itch too". I've found that most of the t-girls I admire have a lot of the same physical attributes that the majority of g-girls have that I like; small breasts, slender waists, tiny butts, long legs, pretty feet, etc.

As far as those t-girl "something extra" parts are concerned, for me that was an acquired taste. Back when I idealized t-girls and put them on a level nobody could realistically meet, I sort of accepted their plumbing as part of the territory, but not something I particularly sought out. And now, I kind of see it as a gauge to how excited they get...not something I want to put in my mouth or hand, and certainly nothing I want to sit down on...but seeing a t-girl aroused and excited passes on vicariously. Her mood enhances my mood, as ridiculous as that probably sounds to put it in words.

That's why I don't think I could ever realistically imagine myself in a relationship with a t-girl. When it comes to sex all I'd want to do is insert, receive the oral goodness, and never want to reciprocate...and that would not be right or fair by any means for her. So I'm happy being a visual admirer, for all of the reasons listed in this long-winded post.

And of course the whole "forbidden fruit" societal aspect can put an edge on t-girl admiration that makes it more fun in a rebellious sort of way too, but I think that with time that little edge is going to fade more and more and people generations from now will snicker to think that it was even there to begin with.

I'll hop off the soapbox now.