View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Phenom99 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
What has been misrepresented and what has been made up?

Whatever - about Creative Mind's post. It looks like he went to some trouble to read what you had to say.

At the end of the day don't give a damn WHY you are attracted to Trans*women or what you particularly want to do with one. I'm pointing out that your "real women" comments imply that I and other trans*women are simply fake, fraudulent, deceptive, liars, counterfeit simulations of "real" women. Thus in your mind we are simply men who grew some tits - not a totally incorrect statement.

Couple this with your rather open "disgust" (your word) with the idea of and expression of intimacy between gay men makes me wonder what would happen if you did actually get your butt-sex with a tranny.

I'm not even getting into the actual analysis of your posts and the use of "I'm not PC" as some sort of excuse not to listen to or think about what someone is telling you.

Perhaps a little clarification can help. Why do you think people transition from male to female?
Ah, gender definitions.

I've seen that the facilitation of intimacy is based on much more than an assigned "gender". it's about your relationship with that person, about how you and that person's goals and attractions mesh. Whether they are a woman or a man or anything "in between" (referring to the so-called "fake" category of genders being discussed), it's not about that. it's about feelings. I agree with Bionca, in that the alleged "authenticity" of the gender is not what truly matters, but rather what that person emotionally and physically means to you.

I just finished writing a paper about social gender identity. I've really started to do alot of school work with sexuality since i realized that i was both attracted to tgirls and bisexual. lol