View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough
Default fiction fantasy 4

Two years have passed by since I came to this cliff.
Now I am no more the man I was then, I have now turned into a pretty girl with hormonal shapely breasts and smooth hairless skin. What remains of my past appearance is a shriveled nut sac with smaller balls and a smaller penis which now fully erect measures 4".
Meanwhile I had claimed the ultimate prize, the asian angel allowed me to penetrate her hole. We had great orgasms together.
I am allowed few pieces of clothing like bikini, under garments, see through tops, mini skirt without a panty , net dresses etc.... I also have revealing costumes for nurse, maid, military, schoolgirl etc.
From a slave now I have become a doll for my masters and indulge in various type of role plays..... now I also get to play the dominant part.
I m enjoying my stay here and no more wish to return to my previous life. Here I have got a new identity for myself.
We now are three ladyboys living on the cliff my two masters and me.
Wanna join us??? There are two ways ..... land yourself here alone and u will have to take the path that I have taken. Come in with any of my master's friend and you will get me as a gift for as long as u stay here