View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough
Default fiction fantasy 2 - The next day

The next day while my masters were again playing with me .... I did a thing which I thought would again make them upset.
Instead of cumming I pissed on their bodies....... But to my utter surprise and relief they smiled and happily licked each other clean..... They made me to kneel down and they took a pee turn by turn. First it was the Brazilian who pissed all over me she pissed into my mouth as it was the water closet....on top of my head and soon streams of pee were running on all sides of my body competing with each other to reach my glory hole or my dick .
Next it was the turn of the asian. She ordered me to bend over...... she took a pee over my ass hole and filled it. It overflowed and again streams of pee were running all over my body touching my balls , running over my back and later mingled with the Brazilian's pee. She had finished peeing , now stood straight and drops of piss escaping from my butt hole reached down through my legs and mixed with their kins.
Later seeing the mess that was on the floor I was scared that I had to clean this all by myself.... I was terrified and drops of pale shower again passed though my urethra down via my penis. My masters were kind enough to notice my fears and encouraged me to clean it. They also took a few sips from the pool that had formed below. I was again the cleaner and my tongue was starting to be an expert on the job.
With the job done I waited in anticipation looking up to my masters for more errands.
I was taken to the bathroom and here I was assigned with the task of cleaning my masters. There was a large Jacuzzi wherein all three of us descended. I licked them from toe to top cleaning their feet, their delicious and small nut sac with two mid sized nuts, their pubic hairs which were shaved to form a V shaped sign..., their breasts, nipples, armpits a, back ass cheeks, butt hole.
As a reward for the cleaning job as well as the joy of watersport.... My dick was allowed to penetrate the Brazilian. It was my first time and I did it well under the guidance and supervision of the asian.
I now wait for the time when I will be rewarded with the chance to do the asian.