Thread: World Cup -2010
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

My last posting may have sounded a little harsh. Those people that know soccer/football know that no matter what country a player is currently playing in that player will go back to his own country to play for his national team for the world cup(should his national team want him). Also players on a national team are only allowed to play for the national team of the country of which they are a citizen (except for those who hold dual citizenship, in which case they have a choice). I do know the rules. I have been following international soccer for many years. I even like soccer more than I like hockey (it's almost sacreligious to say that in Canada). My apologies to you Mad_Bad if you misunderstood my humour.