View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

owen is on a distinguished road
Default Ahhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyangel_tspinay View Post
im angel,I'm a TS from the Philippines and live in Cebu, a lovely tourist Mecca. I love Americans and men from other countries. i am simple, but i am hot.

've had a life long fetish for silk, satin and nylon lingerie and adore others that are of the same persuasion. I have an American friend that that visits me and we have beautiful times together. It is so erotic to dress him up and then make love for hours. We even have had a shemale friend join us for an exciting threesome.

here are some of my pics for you to see how do i look like.Attachment 39569

Attachment 39570

Attachment 39571

A gentleman that loves to have me dress him up in soft, silky, and lacy lingerie with stockings and garters. Of course make up, nail polish and a wig would be included..or nay mens who like to have fun and enjoy a company with a lovely, cute and fun to be with ladyboy or a ts like me...there is no exception at least your a generous type of person.nice, kind hearted, generous, open minded man..if you are the man im searching for then feel free to message me back here.
Funny you should say that, because my fantasy's always been to get with a hot shemale, have her dress me up in her frilly clothes and fuck me in the mouth. I'll look you up next time I'm in the Philippines.