View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

The party is really heating up again. Only a short while ago some guests had been on the verge of leaving. Now most of them are up against the stage watching the action. Some have even climbed up on the stage to get closer as soon as our beautiful hostess had cuffed Jamie.

My gaze alternates between Princes and Jamie. Normally I cannot stand humiliation, but Jamie is enjoying it so much that I’m quite aroused. I intend to get in on the action, but I’m quite content to watch for now.

Maggie has regained her composure and she slowly pulls out her now flaccid cock. I let out a little whimper of disappointment. I wanted her to fuck me again, but I also knew that there wasn’t much hope of that for awhile.

Just as Maggie stands up and moves to the side Tim takes her place. The next thing I feel is a huge cock against me. I turn my head to look back at Tim. There is a look of pure ecstasy on his face as he slides his cock all the way into me.

I groan with pleasure as I’m filled with cock. It’s been years since I last let a man fuck me. I thought that I’d never let it happen again, but now I’ve got more cock in me than I’ve ever had before and it feels wonderful. My own cock is rock hard, throbbing, and leaking pre-cum in a steady stream. I squeeze on Tim’s cock with my butt to show him my approval. He starts slowly stroking in and out of me. I match him stroke for stroke heightening the pleasure both of us feel.

By the time I turn back to look at Princess her ladycock is in Jamie’s mouth and both of them are clearly enjoying the sensations. The sight is more erotic than anything I’ve ever seen before.

I call out to Princess. “When Jamie is done with you send her here to suck my cock.” I give a slight tug on Shawn’s leash to remind her that I'm still master.