Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

I wanted to share an encounter that I had year in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. My t-girl friend Deanna and I were hanging outside a GLBT friendly bar on Bourbon Street called Oz. It was about 8:00 p.m. and we were partying but pacing ourselves. A handsome young black college aged guy approached me and asked me which direction Canal Street was. He stated that he lost this friends in the crowd and was going back to their hotel. He was a little buzzed but not drunk. He looked Deanna and I over, up and down and stood back and said "Are you she-males?" At first I was annoyed as I find that term perjorative when it's used a certain way. He saw the fire in my eyes but Deanna stepped between us and said "It's okay baby!" "We prefer the term transgendered lady or even t-girl!" He apoligized and offered to buy us a drink. He peered inside Oz and when he saw the two male exotic dancers he said "I dunno about going in there!" I laughed and said "I know a place that we can go!" We went to a neighborhood joint on Decatur and had a few drinks with him. He told us he was from Rhode Island and attending college in New York using his veterans benefits.

He got up to use the bathroom and Deanna winked at me "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I laughed and said "Do you want to do him?" "Don't you think he's a tad young?" Deanna said "I saw his drivers license when the bouncer checked it." "He's 24!" "Remember he said that he was in the military before he attended college". "Don't lie to me bitch you know that you have a weakness for black cock!" I said "Well he might not even be up for it!" "But I'm willing to make a pass at him!" "After all you know I can't resist a willing big black cock especially when it's attached to a stud like him!"

When returned to the table I looked at my watch and said "It's past 11 o'clock we have to go back to our room to pick up something" "Do you want to join us?" Eric said "Sure!" "I don't have anywhere to go" I said "You don't mind being seen with gurls like us?" Eric said "Of course not, I'm having fun and you are both very nice and sexy!" We paid up and walked back to our hotel. When we got to the room we opened some Heinekens and I could see he was a little nervous. Eric was seated and I put my hand on his shoulder and asked him "Are you horny?" I undid my black leather mini skirt and wiggled out of it and leaned over showed him my thong clad white ass and said "Interested in playing?" His voice trembled a little but he said "Yeah!" I replied "Cool!" I reached down and squeezed his cock a little through his jeans. "Let's get you undressed and see what this package looks like."

Deanna and I stripped to our bras, garter belts, seamed fishnets and pumps and we helped get Eric naked. He's built like an NFL cornerback and has a nice cock about 8" long and it was already semi erect. Deanna and I sat on the bed next to each other and played with his magnificent brown cock and smooth ass cheeks. When I'd kiss his ass cheek and nibble at it gentely he'd flinch and laugh. I said "Oh, someone is ticklish!"

Deanna asked him "When was the last time you got sucked off?" Eric said "About a month ago" She replied "Well we need to do something about that". Deanna and I took turned going down on him and I could tell he'd never had a blow job like she and I can give. Deanna instructed me to get on the bed on all fours and continue to pleasure Eric orally. I did as she instructed and he held my head gently and fucked my mouth. I looked up at him and said "You're a quick learner!" "Are you sure you've never done a three some with two middle aged white trannies before?" All three of us laughed. Deanna worked her fingers into my tush and lubed it with a liberal amount of Astroglide. When my ass was ready she inserted a medium sized butt plug. I moaned in delight as it entered my bum and my sphincter relaxed and accepted it. I looked up at him as I deep throated him. I could taste his precum and knew he wouldn't last long before shoot his load. I let his cock slip out of my mouth and asked "Do you want to fuck me?" Eric nodded yes. Without another word I unpeeled a Trojan Magnum condom and rolled it over his cock. Deanna pulled him over behind me and asked "Have you ever topped anyone's ass?" He replied "No" Deanna asked "Not even a girlfriend?" "No" "I tried it with a girl once last year during spring break but she said my cock hurt too much" Deanna and I laughed and I said "I can assure you your cock won't hurt my ass!" "Now get over here and fuck my white tranny fanny!" He got behind me and Deanna squirted some Astroglide on to his condom clad BBC, removed the butt plug from my willing asshole and helped him eased his thick cock into my derierre. Eric and I moaned as his cock slid balls deep inside me. He held my ass cheeks and began to move in and out of me. I said "Slow down a little or you will cum too fast!" Eric said "It's so tight!" "I don't know how long I can hang on!" Deanna spread his cheeks and rimmed him. That was all it took! I could feel Eric's cock pulsate inside me as he ejaculated into the condom. I didn't get off but I was glad that I was his first t-girl. I moved away from Eric and peeled the condom off his semi-erect cock. I squeezed some cum from it and licked it off my fingers and said "Mmmmmmm!" and shared it with Deanna.

Eric was apologetic for cumming so quickly. We assured him that it happens especially the first time you give anal. We asked him if he had plans for the rest of the night and told him that he was welcome to stay and play with us if he wanted to. Let me know if you want to hear about the rest of our night of fun.