Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lbr4me is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Professor Kander, part 2

I rushed home. I had never felt so excited in my life. And I had never feared anything so much in my life. How in the hell would I be able to work closely with this woman, to whose picture I was masturbating on a regular basis, with no one else around? What had I done?

The next day, I arrived at Professor Kander?s house at the appointed time. I realized that I know anything about her. Was she married? Were kids in the picture? Or was she single? Did she live alone?

As these questions raced through my head, I rang the bell. Professor Kander came to the door. Her red hair was a bit wild compared to in class. She had on a light dress appropriate for the nice Spring day. She gave me little hug and thanked me for showing up to help her. I thought I would pass out.

When I asked her about the plan for the work, I called her Professor Kander. She came right up to me, put an index finger right to my lips, and said, ?Here I?m Orla.? My lips were burning from her touch. Did she notice?

We went to a small office upstairs and, within a short while, we were working. I read and marked up pages, and she made changes based on my suggestions. Sometimes she would ask me questions about my changes, and I found myself in a kind of role reversal. I was the teacher; she was the student. Things went pretty quickly, and we were so wrapped up in the work that I didn?t notice that the sun had set. It was 7 pm when Orla said, ?Are you hungry??

Her voice drove me crazy. I had to stop myself from telling her what I was really hungry for, and I simply said that I wouldn?t say no to something to eat. Then I asked her where her husband was.

?Oh, hun [she called me hun!!!], I?m not married. I was engaged a long time ago, but it didn?t work out. So, I guess it?s just you and me.?

She actually added ?for dinner? to the end of that sentence, but I didn?t hear it at first.

?Let?s go down to the kitchen and see if we can whip something up. Do you mind helping, hun??

Hun, again. I told her I would be happy to help.

Soon, I was bent over the table, cutting vegetables. At one point, Orla came up behind me, rested her head on my shoulder, and said, ?Hun, make those slices a little smaller.? I nearly passed out.

Within a short while, a delicious vegetable stew was ready and served. We sat at the small table, and I even got a glass of wine. Orla made what seemed at first like small talk, asking me where my family lived, whether I had a girlfriend, what kind of music I liked, and so on. But she kept coming back to the girlfriend issue. Finally, she looked me right in the eyes and said, ?I know.?

I stammered and asked her what she meant.

?A woman knows when a man is attracted to her. Do you really think I couldn?t tell why you were distracted in class??

I wanted to ask her if that was why she asked me to her house, but I thought that was to presumptuous. Besides, I was finding it hard to form words.

?It?s okay, though, hun, because outside of class we?re just two people, right??

I managed to tell her that I didn?t think that was the case. She chuckled.

?So, if I said you could kiss me, you wouldn?t do it??

I was being tortured. I knew it.

?Would you like to kiss me??

I couldn?t get any words out. I sat there, stunned. Orla got up, came over to me, and kissed me full on the lips. I felt the zipper in my pants start to give way. She pushed her tongue past my lips and again I nearly passed out.

?You know, when I?m through with you you?re going to have to drop my class.?

I felt a little bit of something drip out of my cock right into my underpants.

?It?s really okay. You know the material. I?ll give you the credit and you can take the final. But it?s not going to work to be in the classroom.?

This was starting to feel a bit bizarre. Just what did she mean by ?when I?m through with you?? What had I stepped into. Then she brushed her hand over the bulge in my pants that must have become obvious, even though I was sitting.

?A woman knows,? she whispered into my ear. ?You?re just the kind of young man I like. Smart, eager to learn, open to new ideas. That is you, right, hun??

All this was followed by a tongue in my ear and a squeeze of my cock, right through my pants. The drip turned to a leak.

Orla took my hand, pulled me up from the chair, and guided me to the couch in her living room. She sat down and told me to stand in front of her. I could smell sex. I knew the smell from masturbating. I was a virgin otherwise. She unzipped my pants and put her soft hand in, fondling my cock. It was hot and sticky. She took her hand out and licked her fingers.

?I think you do like me.? And then she put my cock right in her mouth. It was more than I could take. I stammered and stuttered, trying to tell her to stop because I wasn?t going to be able to control myself. Through her incredible sucking, I heard her say, ?It?s okay, hun. We have plenty of time. Give me a nice hot after-dinner drink.? And I shot a huge load of cum right into her mouth. Then I collapsed. Maybe I even passed out.

As I opened my eyes, I saw that Orla had taken off her dress. She was sitting on the couch clad only in some violet-colored lace panties. Her beautiful breasts were milky white, with taut nipples that beckoned my tongue. She smiled and shook her head, telling me to suck on them, which I did. I could feel my cock harden again and even start to drip again. She touched it gently and again reminded me that we had plenty of time.

For what seemed like an hour, I explored her breasts, neck, and stomach with my mouth and tongue. I was following orders; she told me what to do, and I obeyed. Every time I started to move closer to her panties, she would gently move my head somewhere else. Finally, she asked me for my cock, again. It was harder than I think it had ever been. I could see her lipstick on it, a sight that drove me wild. She kissed it and asked me to describe the sensations I was feeling. I complied.

?I have the same feelings, hun, the very same. It feels so good, doesn?t it?? And she stood up, pushing me down to sit on the couch. She positioned herself in front of me, where I had been, and slowly took off her panties. Out sprang a cock as large as mine.

?I have the same feelings,? she repeated. ?Don?t you want to see how it feels to make someone feel the way I make you feel??

Okay, I said I was a virgin, but I knew women didn?t have cocks. But it was so delicious looking. It was so smooth. She was completely hairless, and her beautiful cock was right in front of me. I could smell the same pungent aroma I had first noticed about her. It wasn?t perfume. It was the exotic, intoxicating fragrance of the most beautiful woman -- a trans woman -- I had ever seen.

I realized that only a fool would turn away. I was no fool. I reached out and stroked her beautiful cock, and then -- with her urging -- took it in my mouth. ?Do what I did to you, hun, and you?ll do fine,? she said. And so I sucked her beautiful cock, loving every minute of it, feeling my own dripping.

She implored me to reach up and touch her nipples as I worshipped her cock with my mouth. ?You can do it, hun. You don?t need your hands to suck my cock.?

It didn?t take long before I felt that incredible part of her womanhood grow larger in my mouth. It felt hotter. It was throbbing. She took one of my hands and placed it on her balls and started me gently rubbing their underside. She bucked and moaned, and then the most delicious nectar spewed from her. It was the taste of trans womanhood. It was the most delicious thing I?d ever tasted, and I wanted to swallow every drop. But before I could, she pulled herself out of my mouth, bent down, and thrust her tongue into my mouth. We shared her delicious cum.

She sat down next to me and kissed me. She asked me if everything was okay. I smiled and said yes. I told her I was in love, and she said, ?There will be time for that. Right now, we have some more exploring to do.?

Orla took me to her bedroom. We were completely naked. She told me that there was much more pleasure to be had. She was already hard again, and told me to get on the bed and suck her some more. I did for a few minutes, until her cock began to drip pre-cum. Then she had me get on all fours, got behind me, and rubbed it on my behind. She spoke softly in my ear and told me to trust her. I promised. Slowly, she pushed her hard cock into me. It hurt at first, but quickly turned to intense pleasure. She reached around and stroked my cock as she fucked me. I was hard again, and dripping. She put her fingers in my mouth so I could taste my own cock.

I could feel Orla?s cock becoming the cock that had cum in my mouth a while earlier. At that very moment, she pulled out of me and turned me over. I lied on my back and she put her cock back into me. We were able to kiss this way; it was pure heaven. Then she began to suck my cock as she pounded hers into me. I couldn?t believe anyone could do something like this. Within a few moments. I started spurting into her mouth. I felt her cock bigger than before. As I was cumming, Orla let out a low moan and then a scream. My cock came out of her mouth and cum sprayed everywhere. Then I felt her begin to fill me with her own cum.

I was in love. I still am. We still are.
Just thought you should now I could hardly breathe as I read this story. THANKS