View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I watch as Princess Shawn’s first spurt falls short of the intended goal. I wrap my hand more tightly around her cock to let the pressure build. I release the pressure and watch the second spurt go into the eager mouth of a man in the front row.

I pull my hips back to readjust my aching cock and slide it in between our hostess’ warm, firm bum cheeks. She pushes back against me. I know she wants to feel my full length in her, but I’m determined to earn the privilege. I squeeze hard again on Shawn’s ladycock and stroke her.

The pressure is building up and as I release Shawn’s cock she shoots a spurt that looks like it’s going to hit the second row. It falls just short, but Shawn is pleased. She drops to her knees and bends forward awaiting my pulsating member.

I hear Shawn calling for toys and lube. The guy that caught her second spurt of cum disappears and is back momentarily with his hands full of goodies from the toy table. I can’t believe what he says as he holds up the toys. He is calling Princess Shawn ‘Mistress.’

‘A submissive’ is my first thought. This is going to better than I could ever hope for. My cock suddenly swells and twitches at the possibilities.

“What’s your name,” I call down to him. The crowd is making too much noise for me to clearly hear his answer. I caught the word ‘Red’, but not the next part. ‘Red’ will have to do.

I call out to him again. “Get up here on stage, Red.”

He quickly complies. I notice for the first time that his cock is hanging out of his pants and it’s rigid. “Strip off, Red,” I command.

In a flash Red is naked. I can see he’s anticipating a little pleasure with our hostess. He’ll not be denied, but first Red, the submissive, is going to have to earn it.

“Show me what you have in your hands, Red,” I say.

He shows me a ball gag, two interesting dildos, and a tube of lube. This is perfect. “Gag your mistress, Red.”

Red scrambles around and in mere seconds he has the ball gag in place. It looks like Red is no stranger to bondage. Things are looking ever more pleasurable.

“Lube that dildo there, Red, the small, short one. I’m going to open up my Princess and you’re going to help.”

Princess Shawn’s hands are still in cuffs. She’s not going to be able hold herself up so Red is going to help her with that.

Red expertly lubes the indicated dildo and hands it to me. “Now, Red, you’re going to do something that will please both me and your Mistress. Get on your hands and knees in front of your Mistress. You’re going to be a cushion for her head as she bends all the way over for me.”

I can see that Red loves the plan. His cock is bobbing up and down and, I’m sure, leaking pre-cum. He gets into position and turns his head to look adoringly at his Mistress.

“Bend forward, Princess,” I say to Shawn. “Your slave wants to support you while I prepare you.”

I move back enough so that my hot, throbbing cock is once more exposed to just the air. I place the dildo against our hostess’ tight, little entrance. “Are you ready, Princess?” I ask.

Before Princess Shawn can I answer I say, “Wait a minute. There’s something missing here. Red needs a cock to suck while he supports you.”

I look at Red and say, “What will it be, Red? Do you want a man or girl? Decide right now or I’ll decide for you.”

I look impatiently at Red. If he doesn’t answer in the next two seconds I’ll pick someone for him.