View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

There was no indication from Princess Shawn that I should stop what I was doing to give her a rim job so I stay in position sucking her cock. She has such a beautiful cock that I could keep sucking it for hours and hours. I am so caught up with pleasuring our beautiful hostess that without realizing it I am deep throating her ladystick.

The only I thing I can hear right now are the sucking sounds that I’m making and Shawn’s moans of pleasure. It doesn’t take long before I, too, am moaning with pleasure. It takes only another couple of minutes before I feel her ladycock start throbbing in my mouth. I expect her to pull out at any second to spray the excited crowd gathered around the stage. Suddenly she erupts into my eager mouth with a big load of cum. She spurts again and again and then once more. I quickly swallow each shot that she gives me. Even so some of her sweet juice still leaks out the corners of my mouth.

I hold Princess Shawn’s treasure in my mouth as she slowly goes flaccid. Then I hear her telling the crowd that she’s going to squirt over them. ‘How is she going to do that,’ I wonder.

The next thing I hear is Shawn tell me to use my hand to make her spray. I am surprised that she thinks she’s ready to go again. Shawn then gives me a challenge. Make her shoot as far as the second row and I get to fuck her.

I’m ready for a task like that. Our hostess is expecting me to stay on my knees and jerk off her sweet girlcock. Instead I quickly stand up and move behind her. My hot, throbbing cock is up against the cleavage of her firm, smooth bum cheeks. I reach around in front with my right hand to take care of her precious organ.

Princess Shawn is already semi-erect when I take hold of her. It takes only a few strokes and she is once more rock hard. She pushes back against me as I continue to slide my hand along her cock. It doesn’t take long before Shawn is again moaning with pleasure. I increase the rhythm causing more moans and some whimpers.

I can feel that Shawn is getting close to cumming. I stroke her harder and faster. Her cock swells up and I know it’s only a matter of seconds now. I squeeze hard on her treasure to keep her from cumming. I want the pressure to build up some more. Princess Shawn lets out a grunt. I’m just about ready to release the pressure. Another two strokes and I loosen my grip, but keep stroking her. She jets out the first spurt. The crowd watches. There’s one guy in the second row with his mouth wide open hoping to catch the prize. I hope he get his reward so that I can get mine.