View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default hmm

ok, I can't remember numbers but names...

Nameless 30 something whore.
-older male friend of mine picked her up at a bar, brought her home, fucked her. Called me up and asked me if I wanted pussy. At the time I was a virgin. He picked me up and took me to his place where she waited. She started sucking him. He gave me the signal and I fucked her anally and vaginally. This was also taped! An auspicious start to my sex life!

Alma
-older woman I had the hots for. Sadly she was fucking my best friend (at the time) the next day.

Jennifer
-highschool sweetheart I eventually hooked up with. A lot of fucking. She actually was cheating on her imprisoned boyfriend unbeknownst to either of us. When he released she vanished with him.

Traci
-to date my one and only virgin. Started with innocent handjobs for a few weeks, then moved up to oral sex. It wasn't long before she spread the gap.

Caroline
-desperation fuck

Becky
-desperation fuck

Shelly
-hottest moment of my sex life. Met her at a medeval reenactment thing. She wore a belly dancer's costume. Started having sex around the campfire in front of people before retiring to inside the tent.

Jamie
-best sex I ever had. The only girl who'd make me cum in 5 minutes from head. A hard fucker too. Very sweet girl. A good one but I made a mistake and lost her.

Davonne
-the mistake that cost me Jamie. I broke up with her to date Davonne. I then threw away 8 years of life with her and only had sex once. A few false starts, a few cock teasings. Big mistake.

Melissa
-my exwife. No good

Joy
- old friend from high school, a one timer. Very good. I wish I could hook up with her.

Jessica
- a couple of nights of sex but then I was tired of her.

Amanda
-my ex-fiance. Cheating whore.

Barb and Leon
-married couple. He sucked me for awhile then fucked his wife. Then I fucked her.

Plus a couple of blowjobs from women I can't remember.

Not quite twenty in all and I'd rather forget most.

To date no shemales sadly.