View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Flashback Friday

My wife took me out for my birthday. We had reservations and a table up front. She’s saying: “Jesus Andy. You really DO have a one track mind. I can’t take you anywhere.”

Dad at his part time job while at Michigan State. Long before he met my Mom. He’s about to get slapped across the face.

While we were having a drink later my “ex” showed up. That’s me at the bar. I ended up finishing an entire bottle of Seagram’s by myself.

This is a vintage image of a “60's woman at work.” Yeah, I noticed that… Mainly was checking out her typewriter. Moderators: This is a Getty image and she is working in an office, not at school, so I assume she’s > 18. I thought she looked kind of young by today’s standards but I’ll leave it up to you…

Of course this one is thinking “He lives in Zionsville?

And I know what this is! It’s a “punch card” machine. Purdue may not have prepared me for the NFL but they did “learn me good” about computers and technology. The basement of the Mathematical Sciences Building has a lot of old equipment in storage. Got to see it once.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0829.JPG   IMG_0832.JPG   IMG_0830.JPG  

IMG_0833.JPG   IMG_0835.JPG   IMG_0837.JPG