View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

locco86 will become famous soon enoughlocco86 will become famous soon enough
Default love

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmal32 View Post
You little flirt. The only pic of yours I've seen is that cute little dick of yours. The pic is so tempting. Those fishnets and your sexy boots just make me crazy! I'd love to meet up with you. Maybe a nice hotel. I'd show up a little early to check in and make sure the room is ready for us. I could get lost in just the description of us meeting and immediately locking lips. Our lustful hands all over each others bodies. We'd be pressing our hips against each other. With our tongues caressing I would be so hard and my hands would go on auto pilot. I let my hand glide down the back of your skirt and I feel the back of your thigh. I squeeze your leg a little tighter and let my hand drop to just above the back of your knee. You feel your skirt slide back as I pick your leg up and hold you. You can feel the air as your cock is starting to peek out from the bottom of your skirt. We are just going on pure lust, you run your hand over my body and down my stomach. You rip my pants open and free my aching cock. You drop to your knees and began using your tongue to run circles around the head of my dick. You are so lucky to beat me to it. I am dying to taste you and feel you swell in my mouth. Then suddenly you make me forget about my desires. The sensation you are sending through me is amazing. You just know exactly how to use your mouth to work my cock. My dick is so swollen is almost hurts. I feel like the skin is about to tear. I can't believe how good this is. I start to feel like I am going cum a liter and you suddenly stop. You work your way back up and kiss my body as you rise back up. We kiss again and I know that this is the time to show you what I can do for you. As our lips part you look lustfully into my eyes and I press your shoulder and pull your hip. You turn and face the bed and you go with me as I gently press your shoulders down. I start to kiss your neck, then down to your shoulders, a little nibble here and there and I work my way down to your sexy ass. I part your cheeks and begin to run my tongue over your love hole. I lick your ass as if it's made of candy. Ohhh... you taste so good! I run my hand up your inner thigh and I start to play with your rock hard cock. I can feel every bit of texture on your cock as I glide my hand up and down your shaft. My tongue buried in your ass, working in and out with the rhythm of the strokes I'm giving your dick. We are so lost in this you don't even realize how loud you are moaning. Every room around us knows we are lost in ecstasy! I pull my tongue out of your ass and we face each other. I hoist you up and gently set you back down on the bed with your legs in the air. You just smile and smile back as I enter you. I don't know why but I can help but to be a little rough. I push my engorged member as deep into as I can get it. Once I am deep in I see your face completely relax as you enjoy my dick buried in you. I place my hand back on your dick and I stroke you to the rhythm of our fucking. Your eyes roll back and begin to grab my arms. You claw into me as you get closer and closer to climax. I push even deeper into you and feel your dick swell as the cum blasts through. You spray all over your stomach. As you feel the relief you relax and take a minute to catch your breath. I give you a moment as I rest inside of you. After a few seconds I feel your ass clench and you work my dick in your tight ass. I pump into you and you feel the sensation of a great amount of hot cum gushing up your ass. I pull out and you finish me off by getting any remaining cum left into your mouth. I feel like my balls are totally drained. I must be done. Time to go to the shower. Only a minute in there and I see the shower door open. You join me, we lock eyes and then lips. You are an amazing woman, I am rock hard again. I drop down and begin to place my lips tightly around your tasty cock. I suck you and finger that sweet raw hole of yours until spray your delicious cum deep into the back of my throat. I stand up and for my reward. You turn and place your palms on the shower wall, I enter you again and place my hands all over you... and on it goes. We better order room service, this is going to be a long...hard night.

Hope that helps clear up any confusion

ouch!!!! that made me dream a lot!!! and jerkin off :D love u too!