View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

I metioned "New York" magazine earlier in this thread. My parents subscribed to it so it was always laying around the house. Sometime in the early 80s my mon showed me a picture of Dianne Brill (the first one below) in it wondering what I thought of her. I guess she was trying to figure out what I was into at the time as I had just hit puberty. I played it off trying to be nonchalant but the truth is I couldn't wait to get that magazine back to my room!

A year or so later I saw Dianne Brill on Letterman. She was wearing a red latex dress and Letterman had a hard time keeping his hands to himself during the interview! I had never seen such sexy clothes and was just blown away by this incredible woman.
Attached Thumbnails
db8.jpg   db2.jpg   db1.jpg  

db3.jpg   db5.jpg   db6.jpg