Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
The rest of the 70's. God knows I can't criticize anybody else’s taste in music. I’m sure my own “heavier” tastes do not meet with much approval for example.

Even my wife “hates” most the stuff I listen to. She calls it that “shit you work out to.” And remarked one time that you “like that crazy, loud, heavy stuff, and the stuff your girls do…” What could I say? She was right as usual.

Anyway here is a link to a site that has conducted polls going back to the 1950’s to determine the “worst” songs of each decade. And 1974 “a very special year” Please do not take offense at the selections. I bet we all like something that is on one of these lists. Even a few “oldies” that I like are on there. Especially “You’re So Vain” by Carly Simon. Can’t be. Can’t fuckin’ be… See Carly’s pic below.

Unfortunately the poll ends in the 90’s. Would love to see it continued through today. Or is it just that everything in the 2000's sucks? I don’t think so. There is still good music being made.
OMG, her smile is breath taking. Who is she? Any other pics available? LOL, never mind , I just read the rest of this post. Boy do I feel silly.