View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

My thanks for the help. Among the many, you have contributed so much on transladyboy in the past. Right off the bat, I had to look up 'cisgender', and found out it means just what Fran Alexis termed for me as a 'gg'[genetic girl]. I believe it was her. Like yourself, she contributed a lot of thoughts here at TLB when I frequented more often.
Unfortunately looking up what differentiates a trap from a cd or transsexual (transgender?). Or of anything in between or of according to breast size. Google is good at times, misleading (or deceptive) at other times. LOL, certainly not much help on my search for saying or describing people as they themselves wish to be identified as. That's why when anyone wants to know about anything, go to those that eat sleep and live the topic in question. No better place than Transladyboy.
I do know a few gays, but other than our casual social interactions in shooting sports, I am a little reluctant to pry into their more personal nature. Sex isn't a topic we openly talk about in our community. Hell, I have a tough enough time having a girlfriend allow me to cum in her mouth. But I'll still put my best efforts into being an informed citizen.