View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road
Default details for the uninformed

It's now several years since my very first time seeing a transgender at an abs.
I was enamored by a gorgeous babe sucking off some dude. It turned out 'she was a he'. Never gave thought that a dude could be so feminine and beautiful. Personally, I'm hooked on feminine looks and behavior.
Since seeing 'her', I've began actively seeking out tranny's. It became an addiction. I started to find many tranny's far more feminine and attractive than most GG's. In my searches, I've come to 'know' a number of people in the trans community by their names.
I have some of the terms down but still get confused or 'corrected with slight anger' when I misuse a term or 'identification'.
Is there a 'go to' site or something to help me identify between a Transgender, Transsexual, Trap, CrossDresser's, sissy's ?
For example, someone feminine with very small breasts- are they transgender's or cd's? At what point is a trap a transgender? Are trap's cd's or Transgender's ?
What is the difference between a Transgender and a transsexual?

I still consider myself a straight dude but often wonder when (or if) I will make a leap to actively seek out a 'fem', either a Transgender, Trap or even a CD for a personal relationship. It's the Crossdresser that really makes me wonder about my own sexuality. They're very often gorgeous but still a dude without tits.
Please, I mean no offense to the Trans community if I spoke out of turn here, but just my own confused ignorance. If anything good came out of my exposure to the Trans community, I'm far more accepting of their lifestyle than when I just lived in my straight world. I even espouse tolerance and acceptance among my own everyday interactions.
If there are other terms, expressions I haven't covered here, I'd appreciate that info as well.

Last edited by techno883; 09-12-2019 at 12:29 PM. Reason: added line