Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Dope - Die Mother Fucker Die

Wasn’t “nu-metal” awesome? No? I’m not sure there will ever be another era like this. And maybe that’s a good thing… From “Life” released November 6, 2001. “Die MF Die” was always on my “workout” and “pre-game” playlists.

Hell, I still listen to it sometimes when I lift. If Hayley Williams represents my “kinder, gentler, better” side this… umm… well…

The funny thing is when I read the “YouTube” comments there appeared to be few people my own age commenting. But I have always sort of felt if you are “over 19” you shouldn’t be on YouTube anyway. This song must have been “re-discovered” by the younger generation. I see a lot of references to Fortnite, Call of Duty, and other games. Shit I bet Minecraft players even listen to it.

Or else they are all in their 30’s like me and still think they are “18.” Do they have jobs? Own a home? Support families? Have friends? Ever been laid?

I admit I like this stuff but not everyone does. I was also always very careful about where and when I played it. At football practice or the gym but not in front of mom and dad.

Interesting to note that Billie Eilish wasn’t born yet when this song came out. My nieces favorite singer. She is the future of music, trust me on this.