Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Plasmatics - Tight Black Pants (Live)

Wendy O. Williams and the Plasmatics live! From 1980. Before my time, I credit my older cousins for introducing me to lots of good music much to my parents’ shock and anguish. I have an original pressing of “New Hope For The Wretched” on vinyl—but nothing to play it on… “Tight Black Pants” is the first track.

Wendy is really cute here. She was one of the earliest pioneers for women in modern rock. Especially punk and hard rock. Her stage act often consisted of using a chain saw to cut a guitar in half, smashing a TV with a sledgehammer, and blowing shit up.

Wendy took her own life in 1998. From what I know she suffered from depression for many years. You can read about it on the Internet. I think Wendy would rather we celebrate her life and enjoy her music.

Here is a review from Instant Karma Records:

Quote:
This is a 2014 remaster of The Plasmatics Earth Shaking 1980 debut album "New Hope For The Wretched" Right when you thought Punk was dead Fuck You!!! Along cums the Plasmatics sticking it in your eye with "Butcher Baby." The first catchy tune to utilize a chainsaw on a hit record. This edition includes a second album of live performances of some wonderfully sick shit This double album has been pressed with some baby vomit colored vinyl. The songs on this sonic disaster are: Tight Black Pants,Monkey Suit, Living Dead, Test Tube Babies, Won't You, Concrete Shoes, Squirm (Live), Want You Baby, Dreamlover, Sometimes I, Corruption, Butcher Baby, Sometimes I (live) Tight Pants (live), Butcher Baby (live), Corruption (live), You Think Your Comin' & Fast Food Service.
Attached Thumbnails
PC298030_1024x1024.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 06-11-2019 at 12:42 PM.