Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Judas Priest - Dissident Aggressor

From the album “Sin After Sin.” Recorded in 1977 it was light years ahead of its time. Even the cover artwork. The girl sitting outside the temple is very sexy. I have often wondered if she is cis or trans? Does it even matter? Although this album was released several years before I was born, I do know music from many different generations. At least to me, this entire album (especially this song) sounds like nothing else from that era. Listening to it, it is almost impossible to believe this is a 42 year old song!

Of particular note is the incredible drumming of Simon Philips who at the time was only 19. This would be the only album he would record with Judas Priest. Phillips was known as an innovator and is considered one of the greatest drummers of all time.

Rob Halford, one of the earliest rockers to come “out of the closet,” was a powerful frontman with an amazing voice and dominating stage presence. He was bigger than the other members and clad in “biker gear” would ride his trademark Harley onstage. When I was about 12 or 13 my dad commented on a few of my “band” posters. He thought they “all looked like girls.” Then he pointed to this big guy with short hair on a motorcycle (not realizing he was gay or bi) and said “You should be like him.” Well looking back, I guess I DID sorta turn out to be like him…

Best YouTube Comments:

“This was 1977. Think about that for a second. What sounded like this before then? Nothing.”

“Way ahead of it's time...to think disco was happening at the same time...a true musically artistic statement.”

"The drumming is so over the top, they could have hired this guy forever...so intense and complex."

“Teenaged drummer Simon Phillips on this killer track. Respect!”

“And with this song a new form of music was born they came to call it metal.”