Thread: MeliMelicious
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough

@ncedric...

hihi of course not, I'm not registrated there... *;D I even don't know this page. I'm from germany *;D

@corkscrewchaos

hihi hey thank you so much *;D - no problem, you don't have to thank for this, its naturally for me... I love it if people love me.. so I have to offer something... *;D

@mussyboy

also a big thx to you *;D ! Hihi yeah hot ass and nice cock... the best combination... for me too *;D !

@cometobutthead

I'm tensed... *;D thank you very much *;D !!!

@doctorevil

do you mean styling ? its different... does depend on what you want to do *;D ! during the last couple of months I mostly got make upped by a person woh makes this as a job *;D ! Because I had professionell photographer here everytime and then I want to have a professionel make up... my make up which I do myself is nothing more than basic... standard... * but I'll make courses with her so I can make this for myself this way *;D when you see older pictures you'll see what I mean with the make up differences...

@Gcharles

hihi yes... I say this to myself very often when I see girls that aren't so beautiful as I am *hihi - thabnk you sooo much *;D

@eros artist

hihi well cologne is much better, in Bonn there is nothing special, despite (I hope its the right word, otherwise I could say except..) me *;D !

@jizz and coolioe

thank you so much guys *;D

@tin

hihi yeah but in general I'm not really into guys so it would be tough for you to get in touch with me, even if you are here in germany, more over I have a tranny girlfriend *;D !

@ vicio

hihi have a big thx *;D ! Yeah I have to jerk off too when I see pictures of me... Mostly I only use my own material when I masturbate *;D ! At least every day * sometimes I don't use my material all the time during a day, but I use it every day *;D

@sparta

hihi yeah thank you so much * I happy that I got (US) 10, so I can get really every heel or boots, often I fit into 9 as well, but I buy 10 when I get something via internet, because then nothing can happen *;D !

hihi I'm a footfetish addict girl... I especially love to do footjobs *;D ! I love cum on my feet O !