View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Embarrassed no but a little nervous yes and here's why

Fellow members no way I'm Embarrassed to date a transgender woman/or a transgender girl but i will however admit that I'm a little nervous about dating a transgender woman/or a transgender girl because of these reasons i never date a transgender woman/transgender girl before and whenever and when and if I put myself out there dating again and when and if any of my friends and/or if any of my family find out my girlfriend have a penis or if they become nosy like some people are since some people are so nosy and they found out on their own and if I already know from the start that she have a penis and I don't care even though I'm a straight guy.

And like i said on one of my questions what if any of my friends and/or any of my family finds out about her that she have a penis and i already know from the start if i ever date a transgender woman and they told me that she have a penis should i tell them i already know/knew that about her that she have a penis,should i let her decide if she wants them to know or if she wants to tell them and if none of the above then how should i respond to them if they are talking to me and tell me about what they found out about my girlfriend since like i said some people are so nosy if you know how nosy some people can become .