View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

zoomrolf is infamous around these parts
Default anybody else embarassed to like ladyboys ?

I wonder if any other members here have the same issues that I have . I have a number of friends living in Pattaya. I feel obligated, if I am to keep their friendship, to act like I only like girls. I must act disdainful of guys that seek ladyboys. I worry that the few times that I have taken a ladyboy from Stringfellows, or Pook Bar for instance that it will get back to them. It kind of reminds of me of playing Craps in Vegas. Your best odds after the first roll is to be a Don't Better. You stand in the corner, quiet, while everyone else is screaming and having a good time. The shooter glares at you for daring to bet against him. That's how I feel when Im looking for a ladyboy.
Even taking the ladyboy back to the hotel gives me the creeps. Perhaps thais are in fact totally non judgemental about such things, but it appears that to be with the IN CROWD, you bring a lady back to the hotel at night, not a Lady Boy.
I wish I could look at my experiences overseas as landing on MARS. Im going to another planet, its just a dream, just relax and enjoy, but I cant completely relax.