View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by racquel View Post
Please tell me you're not expecting the transgender community to be more sane than what you've encountered with genetic women.

We've taken a lot of shit from a lot of people and even the relatively stable transsexuals (if they exist) probably won't trust your intentions even if you are the 1 in 10,000 people who want more than sex.

And here's a quick fact for you:

Women tend to have estrogen levels of about 40 pg/ml most of the month and peak at 200-400 pg/ml. That gives them plenty mood swings. Taking hormone injections, my estrogen is in the 1,000 to 1,500 pg/ml range. So it takes a lot of restraint for me not to be 4X crazier than a chick with PMS.
I've been treated a milllion times better by transgirls than I have by g-girls. One ts girl in Seattle I know said, "nothing wrong with going that way, one option does not work for you, go with the other".

It's just plain logic.