View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
I never wore a pager but I know many people who did. "RIM" would go on to make the "Blackberry" line of smartphones until they were beaten out by Apple and of course the "Androids." I had a Blackberry 9800 at one point. Everything I've owned since then has been a Samsung Galaxy.
I had an alphanumeric pager before I had the RIM. The advantage to having a rim was that it could send messages instead of just receiving them. RIM's innovation led to texting and email capabilities on phones and eventually to the smart phone as we now know it. The advances in portable computing (smart phones) were extremely rapid during this period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
That's quite the collection of boat anchors that he has.