View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

"I thought they're hurting you, the same way they hurt me." I say to Ila, "I'm sorry. If I hadn't invited you over, you wouldn't be in here with me." Noticing that Ila's cock is fully erect, my imagination starts running wild as I try to figure out how that happened. Not only that, when my hands slide down to his butt cheeks, I feel the unmistakable stickiness of cum. "Did they rape you too?" I ask him.

Before Ila can answer, the door opens and boss lady, with her balaclava and clothes back on, comes in with Burly guy behind her. There is no sign of Tattooed guy or Shorty. I immediately separate myself from Ila, my heart pounding with anticipation of more torture and humiliation.

To my surprise, boss lady says, "I just had a little chat with the rest of the gang and we've decided to let you go. No ransom has been paid. We just feel that keeping you here any longer isn't worth the trouble."

Burly guy adds, "But if you two go to the cops, we'll come looking for you again. We know where you live, Princess. If the police start looking for us, we'll be paying you another visit in your mansion and this time, we won't be so gentle." He gives me a slight push on the back. "The van is outside. Don't worry about the other two guys. They won't be coming with us."

As I am being led out of the room, boss lady turns to Ila and whispers, "Now that this will be over soon, how about giving me your number?"