View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

A couple of slaps on Jamie's tender red ass, then I move over to her hole and gently poke its opening with my cock. Ila had left the lube on the bed which I am now squeezing a bit onto my middle finger. "Don't struggle, slave." I tell her before inserting my finger into her hole. Inside, I wiggle and twist it, making sure the entire opening is ready for an easy entry.

"Look at her. I think she wants to taste your cum too." I say to ila while pulling my finger out. I begin fucking her, slowly this time so that she can feel every inch of my cock going in. Not that I have to push hard because her hole has been widened already. The cum spewed into her by every other cock tonight coats my tip, a sticky mess that I push back inside her.

Once in a while, I spank her on both butt cheeks and fondle them like a pair of breasts. I know she is cumming. She just can't stop no matter how many times I punish her for it or how tight the chastity belt is. I ram her more forcefully, jerking her body forward with each insertion. "You can't even obey a simple order, slave. I said no cumming! The only thing you're good at is being a fuckhole, and not even a tight one!"