View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Princess is so incredibly tight that I feel like I could fuck her all night long. She feels better than ever and when she starts to go faster I can’t help but keep up with her. I stroke in and out of her faster and harder. The pleasure of it is flooding through my whole body.

I hear slave’s butt plug fall out and hit the floor. I expected that to happen as I knew she wanted some more punishment, but fucking Princess feels too good to stop right now. Jamie’s punishment is going to have to wait.

Suddenly Shawn shoves back hard against me. I grind my cock deep into her smooth, firm, shapely bum. Princess thrusts forward again. I can tell that she is cumming in slave’s mouth. The excitement is too much for me. My cock swells up and jets a big load into Princess Shawn. I spurt three more times, shove my hips forward, and let out another weaker spurt.

I slump back onto the bed as my cock slips out of Princess. I watch as Shawn picks up the cat and then readjusts her position. She cracks the instrument once. Slave flinches and then tries to brace herself for what she knows is coming again. Shawn times her swing perfectly. The cat comes down on Jamie’s reddened buttocks when she’s not expecting it.

I can see that Jamie is enjoying her punishment despite the stings of the leather. She flinches once more when Princess reaches underneath and tweaks a nipple. Jamie lets out a moan of pleasure. I can’t believe that enjoys this so much. I can’t just lay here anymore. I’ve got to join in.

I hold out my hand for Shawn to pass the cat over to me. Princess Shawn hands the cat to me with the handle out. I loosely grip it, giving it a couple of casual swings. I brush the tips over slave’s butt. Then without warning I flick my wrist. The tails rise and fall with a snap. Jamie jumps with surprise and then settles down again. I watch as she wiggles her cute, little tush.

“Slave wants more,” I say looking directly at Princess. “What do you think we should do next? Don’t say just anything just do it.”

I pause for a couple of seconds and then add, “I wonder what slave is thinking right now.”