View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Noticing that Jamie is cumming and letting the plug slip out of her hole, I am ready to punish her, but delay it to enjoy ila's cock in my butt for a while longer. My cock, already stiff as it can be, squirts another load into Jamie's mouth. I speed up my movements, making sure she receives my full length and, as I exit her mouth, I get fucked by ila down to his balls. What an interesting position this is! I have to bite my lip to keep myself from letting out any moans so loud, they may as well be screams. Faster and faster I go, knowing that ila loves my tight entrance and Jamie will swallow any amount of juice I release down her throat.

Eventually though, I have to get up. Carefully I push myself away from Jamie's mouth and allow ila to slide his cock out. Taking Jamie by the chin, I force her to face me even if she cannot see me. "What did your Master say, slut? What did he say about letting go of the butt plug?" I am kneeling in front of her face and raising the cat above my head.

A crack of the tails over her butt turns it red. Being blindfolded, she cannot see it coming, which lets every hit take her by surprise. The second strike from the cat lands harder than the first, followed by a pause as I reach down under Jamie's body and pinch one of her nipples. A good hard twist will make her feel the pain she no doubt lusts for.