View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I get back on the phone with Red. "In addition to what Princess told you there's one more thing that you need to bring over. I want a chastity device for a cock, preferably a cage style and make it the smallest one that you can find." After that I give Red the directions to my house.

I turn to Princess and Jamie just as Shawn finished the spanking that she's been administering. There are tears in Jamie's eyes, but they are tears of happiness. It's amazing that she's so turned on by all this.

"We've got some preparations to do, Princess," I say. "It looks like our slave needs to be tied up with her fuckholes exposed. Put her face down on the bed with her head at foot end of the bed and hanging over. Spread her legs and tie her ankles to the corners of the headboard."

I don't have any ropes like the leash that we are using on Jamie so I take a quick look around the house. I return a few minutes later just as Princess Shawn has positioned our slave. I hand a leather belt to Shawn and tell her tie one ankle while I use another belt to tie the other leg. I then remove the leash to tie one arm to a bed leg. Princess uses a length of cord that I hand her to tie Jamie's other arm.

I then look at Shawn. "I wasn't pleased with the poor attempt at a blowjob that slave tried to give you before. Get in front of her and tell her to do it again. That should keep slave amused until Red shows up with some toys."