Thread: Bigmouth
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
I can't see her doing a lot about it though. Bush would have called shemale lovers fags too, but he hasn't done anything about it.

I'm voting for McCain because he's fiscally conservative, he's strong on foreign policy and he has a good energy policy. Obama has NONE of that. Hopefully McCain will do something about the flood of illegals coming into the country as well. The dems are trying to turn them into voters. I.e. screw our economy so they can get elected. But anyway I just don't see politicians putting tgirl lovers any where near the top of their agenda.

For the record, when the Golden Child of Democats Clinton left office he left it while the nation was in recession. Furthermore those who love to point at his glorious economy fail to remember one of the main influences of this time of prosperity was the "Internet Bubble." Which also collapsed during his administration.

I consider this internet bubble to be more of a thing of the times, something inevitable. Clinton didn't make it happen. So he couldn't be blamed for it collapsing either. But he did leave us in recession. One the current president inherited.