View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I can no longer see what is happening to Shawn as my face is being held in the woman’s boobs. I admit to myself that they are nice boobs, but not nearly as shapely or as firm as Shawn’s. I’d far rather have my face between her breasts as well as sucking and licking her hard nipples.

I’m happy to hear the woman tell the other kidnappers to not hurt Shawn, but then I tense up when burly guy says they’re allowed to do anything to me. As I tense up my ass clamps tightly on burly’s cock causing him to shoot his load into me. I feel spurt after spurt jetting into me.

To throw the kidnappers off their rhythm and try to take psychological control away from them I moan loudly and start talking. My voice is somewhat muffled because my face is still pressed into the woman’s boobs. “Oh, yeah, Shawn. Fuck that feels good. Fill me full of your love juice, princess.”

I push back against burly guy hoping to give him a sense of emasculation by referring to him as Shawn. My tactic doesn’t seem to work as he pulls out, slaps my ass, and tells me he would fuck me again. I can feel his warm load slowly running down one leg. In my current position I can do nothing about it.

I can hear Shawn talking and although I can’t see her I know by the tone of her voice and her words that she is still alright. I’m actually feeling a good deal of pride in how she’s handling herself. Then I hear the whistle of leather in the air followed by a sharp crack. No sound comes from Shawn so I know the belt didn’t touch her.

There are a couple more sharp cracks from the belt. At the next crack I hear leather connecting with skin followed by a short yelp from Shawn. I know she’s been struck, but I don’t know how hard. I struggle to break free from the woman’s boobs, but two pairs of hands holds my head in place. I hear leather on skin once more, but only a quiet groan this time.

The next thing I hear is a stern voice saying, “Not so hard. Are you trying to injure princess? Next time I’ll do more than just trap your wrist.” I recognize the voice as belonging to tattooed guy. So it appears he’s semi-protecting Shawn.

The next voice I hear is the woman’s. “Shorty, get over here,” she commands. “I’m going to fuck boyfriend and you’re going to keep his mouth quiet by shoving your cock in it.” There is a short pause and the woman continues, “Princess is all yours. She seems to enjoy our toys so have at her boys, but don’t damage her.”

Burly guy moves towards Shawn so I can only assume that the last from the woman was addressed to him and tattoos. I try to see Shawn, but my vision is blocked by the woman leaving and shorty replacing her. I can only wonder what is in store for Shawn.