View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Cyber D is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cyber D Send a message via MSN to Cyber D Send a message via Yahoo to Cyber D
Cool Here yeah Go Bionca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
This is a good question actually, and one that I have asked myself a couple times. For me, transition was neither "good" nor "bad" but critical. Transitioning my body mentally/emotionally puts me at a base-level of functioning within my own body/life from a profound negative. It allowed me to live life at a comparative level with the rest of people who are not constantly wishing they were dead, planning how best to end it all, not to mention having no emotional relationship with their own bodies.

That could be seen as a positive, and I count it as such, in as much as any medical procedure is a positive when it improves the quality of a person's life. So, I can function daily at an even level with the rest of people free to bungle or improve my life as I will - and I have done both.

The down side is that transitioning has complicated some pretty basic and important things. I can't just get any old job - HAVE to make sure the company won't fire the tranny. Dating is complicated to say the least. Other relationships are also complicated by me being trans.

On the positive, I had to develop humor, a thick skin, a razor-keen survival instinct, and I think I can relate to people better having done what I did. Being trans has increased the empathy I feel for people and has given me a genuine desire to help others.

I also can honestly say I am at a place where I don't cringe when I look in the mirror. Not only that, but I can see someone who is kinda cute, has made her life worth something, and who is worthy of respect. None of those could have happened without transitioning.

Cause you're so Awesome girl

This song popped in my head as I was reading your post reply on her hun :D

If this works that is hun :P

Seether - Rise Above This

Or you could click this one and it will give you a nice pretty player in it's own little window rather then just the track.

Quick Playlist to post for Special People (in the Good way )

Well both will work for everyone I'm sure, one is just prettier then the other hehe

And a BIG for you Bionca. You Lovely girl you hehe

David "Cyber D" Vonaven

Last edited by Cyber D; 02-24-2009 at 09:30 PM.