View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I am considering a new academic research project to study the connection between thinking with your dick and acting like a lemming.

The OP of this thread was last on this site on November 13, 2009, a little more than 8 months ago. Anyone can see that by clicking on her profile page. One day ago, someone bumped the thread, hoping to meet her. In rapid succession, others followed, obliviously.

I know there is at least one other professor on this site. Hey, aw9725, how about some joint Cambridge-Indianapolis research, my friend?
You're not allowed to undertake research of this kind without including the resident "Expert in Absolutely Nothing." Shall I send my schedule of when I'm available?