Thread: where to move
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Hi dude

Living in South East Asia myself I can certainly understand your wish. And if you really have an opportunity to stay here for an extended period of time, I'm sure you won't regret it. So absolutely!

In general transsexuality is far more common here than in the West, and that is the case for almost any country in the region.

But I guess you also have to take such things into consideration as living expenses, job opportunities etc.

As for the ladyboys, Thailand may be number one - even though it's my impression that Philippines is a close number two - but it may even be number one (I've not yet had an opportunity to go to Philippines even though I have a very dear transsexual on-line friend that I plan to visit in Manila when I get the time).

In general I think you'll be amazed by the Asian hospitality and friendliness. It's genuine and if you're a nice, friendly guy there's almost no limit to the kindness you'll meet here, pal! Having lived in America for a year myself (I'm from Northern Europe), I'm also very familiar with the typical American hospitality and friendliness, so I do have something to compare it with :-)

So come on down here :-) I'm staying - wild horses couldn't drag me away from here!

Peace!

Hank